ELEGANCE AND DURABILITY. NATURALLY.
HanStone Surfaces is the leading manufacturer of natural quartz surfaces with the most advanced, nature-friendly manufacturing plant in North America. Our HanStone Quartz product line is ideally suited for countertops, vanities, bar tops, reception areas, conference rooms and other surfaces throughout residential and commercial interiors. We combine one of nature’s hardest materials, natural quartz, with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious stone surface. All of these qualities have made HanStone Quartz a premier choice for builders throughout the world.
Natural quartz is one of nature’s hardest surfaces. In fact, it’s twice as hard as granite. HanStone Quartz is not only a high-performing surface, but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers the following advantages:
- Available in 60 patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
- Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. HanStone Quartz is designed for high-traffic areas such as offices, banks, hotels and restaurants, where applications can also include walls, reception areas, serving areas, table tops, staircases and much more.
MADE TO PERFECTION
At Hanwha Surfaces we know manufacturing a luxury product requires using a high-end process; therefore, we have invested heavily in our North American facility’s technology to ensure appearances and colors range from those that look like natural products to ones specially designed according to the requirements of architects and interior designers.
Our unique Breton™ manufacturing technology allows the combination of outstanding physical and mechanical characteristics with excellent aesthetic appeal. We source various types, sizes and colors of quartz crystals from around the world, which provide the desired hue, feel and design, and capture the spirit and essence of natural colors. Special aesthetics are achieved when the product is made with the addition of materials such as colored glass, mirrors, mother-of-pearl or small pieces of semi-precious stones such as lapis lazuli, and amethyst.